Saturday, February 7, 2009

Busy.

I hope you enjoy the new music on my blog. Last night I got the weirdest and strongest urge to play piano again. Maybe I'll get a used keyboard off of Craigslist.

I slept in today. I have far too much to do. Here's a breakdown:

1. Go to Old Navy and get a pair of pants.
2. Purchase a few Valentine's gifts.
3. Go to the post office to send out Valentine's Day stuff.
4. Go to the Springfield library to read as much of A Year of Living Biblically as I can in a couple of hours for my ladies book club. I also need to swing by Smith Family Bookstore to buy The Plague for my OTHER book club, also meeting this week.
5. Make vegetable/beef soup.
6. exercise at some point....then shower again.
7. Head to Kendra's for girl/craft night. I'm not especially crafty (except in the Beastie Boys sense, of course), so I'm getting a head start on making the music playlists for Jasmine's wedding. She's getting married in August and asked me to do the music!

Perhaps that's not a lot. But either way I need to get off the computer and start my day!

0 comments: