Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Entrepreneurship at its MOST Fashionable

My sister definitely got the visual/creative gene in the family. If I have a question about how something will look, she's definitely the go-to person. If you pair that trait with the inability to sit around with your teeth in your mouth and the want to create things.... you get..



My sister Ruth has started a dotcom! CRC Designs is her creative outlet and attempt to beautify everyone's world. Whether you want a frame to match your decor or celebrate your alma mater, she's got it. If you have a cute kid whose hair needs a special touch, she can make the perfect "clippie." After putting a lot of hard work into her website and an equal amount of time into creating special, custom frames and hair clips, Ruth has created an extensive collection of items sure to please just about anyone.

Her special knack for what people will like is uncanny, she sent me a very cool "Brookish" frame. I have it at work (seems to be where I spend most of my time) on my windowsill. It's my Spring on the many cold, gray days we have up here. I keep forgetting to take my camera and snap a photo of it, so I've used a picture of it from her site. I've ordered three frames from her, and I can't wait to see how they will turn out. I'm confident she'll create something much cooler than I envision (I know for a fact she will...I told her my idea for one, she told me her's and all of a sudden my idea looked like a landmine at the dogpark).

So check her out at www.CRCdesigns.net!



my spring frame.

1 comments:

Ruth said...

What nice, encouraging words! Thank you, and thank you for linking me up! You will like the frames I am working on for you (so will the recipients!)