Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Acupuncture


For awhile now I've had a stinging pain to the right of my coccyx. Everytime I walked uphill or hiked around, it would start hurting really bad. Well, I finally decided to give acupuncture a try, and I am SO GLAD I did. I've been twice now. The first time was about an hour and a half, because I had to talk with the acupuncturist and let her know what all was going on. The acupuncture didn't really hurt at all. I still had pain for a few days, then on the day of my next appointment, the pain was gone. I went to my next appt, and the pain is still gone! This is very exciting, because previously the pain was a permanent (alliteration!) fixture.
Ok..time to get ready for the Fleet Foxes and Blitzen Trapper concert. I'm SO excited!!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Can't even begin to imagine what all those needles feel like.

-Thanks for the link...never heard of that body part!

Shannon said...

I love acupuncture, it's so relaxing and I always leave with a floating on a cloud feeling.