Monday, May 11, 2009

visit

I am awesome at complaining and feeling sorry for myself when I'm sick! That last post was a bit ridiculous.

I just got back from dropping Kim off at PDX. We had a fantabulous time!! Her trip here included:
A day in the Goondocks
Tillamook Cheese Factory
80s dance party in the car
lots of coughing (on my part. lots of cringing on her part. I hope she doesn't get sick.)
Eugene Saturday Market
My FIRST venture on the public transportation system of Eugene
Chicken Saute for the Sick Soul
Perugino
Friendly St. Market
Twilight (of course)
Max's
a hangover (on her part)
Off the Waffle
Sunday night TV
Powell's bookstore (I bought an autographed first edition of Pygmy, Palahniuk's new release!)
Blue Moose Cafe (my new favorite restaurant in Portland)



All in all, it was a great visit! I am so pleased she came! Next summer I will head to Minneapolis.

Now after being down sick and out for fun from work, I am definitely ready to get back.

0 comments: