Wednesday, July 1, 2009

excitement

I'm having a really hard time focusing at work right now. Why?

A) UPS guy just came. I actually managed to sputter out a conversation. But, probably from the rush of excitement, my asthma is acting up. I love him...like a lot. He is mellow and actually takes time to talk (or pet Luna all up on him when she was here). Plus he's incredibly hot.

B) 4th of July weekend. Need I say more? It's my favorite holiday for sure. My friend Candice is in town, and a group of us are camping at Crater Lake. It should be a BLAST! The weekend is kicking off tomorrow at Jasmine's for some good times and fireworks.

Ok, between UPS guy and 4th of July I think I have substantial cause for not being able to focus.

My power cord on my laptop died this weekend. After visiting Best Buy then calling Best Buy, it appears as though I have two free power cords (thanks warranty!) coming my way. UPS guy delivered one today :-).

I can already taste the tequila, ninkasi, forest air, and campfire. aaaahhhhhhh.

1 comments:

Diane said...

Have a GREAT weekend